Jennkryst Wraps Up her Character History
Jennkryst last edited by Jennkryst
GET IT? WRAPS UP? A MUMMY THEMED PUN?!?
You all are getting LINKS where possible, and PROBABLY MORE DETAILS THAN YOU WANT!
Current Active Characters
… for varying degrees of ‘active’
- Sienna - What if Kronk was a short femme, but still a lovable herbo? Gotta figure out where to get a giant anime weapon.
- Ysbail - Spooky Blackwood Shaman, doing Spooky Shaman things! Gotta figure out how to speak every language.
Firefly - Still Flyin’
- Samantha Ameen - Alliance Terraforming Specialist still half-stuck in chargen, but getting there. Very inactive, possibly deleted, but I intend to go back and finish at some point! Maybe. We’ll see.
I finally caved and got dragged along to Comic Book Game, so sue me.
- Caroline ‘Carol’ Ferris (Star Sapphire) - Queen of the Zamarons, because she’s got the Star Sapphire Gem; prior to the Ring and the formation of the Violet Lantern Corps.
World of Darkness
City of Hope
- Doctor Ivanov - Pentex Technocrat of evil and lewdness. Still exists, despite CoH being in it’s death throws as everyone migrates towards other oWoD games. Add Ebil spheres to NewGames to speed up the process!
(I have a problem and am still brainstorming dumb things for here, please help.)
- Kara Wagner - Valkyrie Werewolf of doom, too lazy to get that wiki done. I use ‘active’ here in the loosest of ways… she’s not freezered, but Fallcoast is… Fallcoast.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kishi Kaisei (L5R 4e)
- Shosuro Setsuna - Scorpion Clan Courtier who DEFINITELY knew how to swim.
- Genevieve - Alliance Pilot who never got to do anything because SerenityMU hated everyone. The end.
- Aurora - Elven Skillwire FREAK.
- Artoo (R2, Riggy-Roo) - Dwarven Drone Rigger
- Daniel - Human Gargoyle Shaman, tried to give off major Goliath vibes, but was kind of a racist caricature because I was a shit when I made him. Whoops.
- Genevieve - Honorable mention, the Otaku who has been in chargen for over a decade, because one staffer was hired against everyone else’s advice and banned Otaku.
- Pluto - The staff alt, who regularly did 2-3x as much +queue work as every other staffer combined. Fired because I complained on Public about how much a cunt the new Matrix staffer was for banning Otaku.
Fire and Glass (2.5e in the South)
*Arsinoe - Changing Moon Cobra Lunar, Guerilla Tactics and MOTHER GODDESS of a Snakeman cult/army. Blue Eye Dragoon aesthetic; giant Warhammer included.
- Heavenly Pomegranate - Wood Aspect Immaculate Monk with Flowers for hair. (Fire Style focus, always burned flowers away until the fire went out, where they would regrow immediately)
- Viridian Cynis - Twilight crafter and geomancer, Green Eye Dragoon aesthetic, minus the Staff, because Solar Brawl is SUPREME!
Gunstar (Exalted 2.5e shard, plus BSG/Macross vibes!)
- Hotaru - Me putting Sailor Saturn into Exalted because FUCK YEAH, MURDER GLAIVE AND KUNG FU!!!
Tales of the Dreaming Sea (3e in the East)
- Viridian Serdio - David Xanatos in some ADONIS CLONE BODY or something?
Where Rivers Meet (2.5e, East)
*Arsinoe - rinse and repeat, Blue Dragoon Armor, Lunar Snek Lady
*Grayle - Solar Sword something or other, I remember nothing else about them… put on this list here because it was on the list on MSB.
Age of Alliances (all of these before the game shut down in like 2011, never really got into the reboot, and good thing, see: that big thread we got going on)
- Bana Cynis - The SECOND force user slot I earned, who was never able to do cool Jedi shit because that’s what happens when you gatekeep force users. Just let people play what they want to play.
- Jipp Kunno - NAUTOLAN IN A ZOOT SUIT! Also an Engineer who was working on non-Hyperspace FTL things when the game died.
- Lynn Rathan - Twi’lek Merchant and Pilot, should have been half robot but they never managed to code cybernetics, so here we are.
- Akana - An Explorer (Scout), because Tech Specialist was, uh… really hard to make work with no gear to modify.
The Old Republic
*P-4X - Prototype security droid. Could roll up in a ball like Samus. Peak troll character. Did one scene with them and never logged in again.
World of Darkness
City of Hope
- Charity - An ASS girl who joined right before the sorority got torpedoed, never to be played again. Which means I never got to use her cool Fomori powers on anyone. Boo. Still log in regularly, because seeing ASS show up on the +where is never not funny.
- Salimah - Secret Mummy, lost when the game closed the sphere. EXTRA boo.
- Deborah Wagner - Also a Wagner Wolf, but more a copy/paste of a TR character, who we’ll get to later on!
- Juliette Skinner - Too lazy to ever get her wiki done, because she wasn’t around terribly long. Adorkable ghoul.
- Cassandra - Included here because she was on the MSB list, fuck if I remember anything about her.
- Pluto - Death Mage, glowing Skeleton Nimbus, lived on a haunted island in a NYC bay where I think they ended up burying a bunch of COVID dead, now that I think about it.
Fulcrum - Minneapolis means no oceans or boats! The heresy! May open Mummies and/or Sneks soon, so I am keeping an eye on them.
- Khalida - Art Grad Student, focuses of Sculpture. Parties harder than a Saudi Princess should, because Eshu with Int 1 is fun.
- Charity - Manic Catholic Schoolgirl-turned Mummy after dying
- Nasrin - Fashionista Faerie, Rich Bitch, Mean Girl; made entirely unplayable when staff decided no more Shadow Court.
NYC - Honestly, I don’t know if this was the name or not. It was the NYC game where 9/11 was actually a mage paradox roll and none of the vampires could be local or could have ever visited NYC in the history of EVER, because it was a MYSTERY how the city functioned before, NOBODY CAN KNOW, NO YOU DO NOT REMEMBER, WHY DO YOU ASK?!?
- Felicia - Acanthus Mysterium Thief! Never got to do much.
- Pyrrha - So the original pitch was Galloi Nosferatu who is pretty and wants to cure their vampirism with coils so they can be embraced into the Daeva clan and was denied because this was ‘overdone’. So instead I made a slut Daeva and was approved immediately.
- Yvette - Ithaeur Iron Master, Lodge of the Spires, ran around the Library and Bryant Park like Daredevil and beat the shit out of people.
- Danica - Uh… an Asnam Daeva that got involved with that player-group family (not staff-made) that the Invictus decided to murder everyone, and mage staff ruled on a thing even though their PC was involved in killing everyone? It was dumb.
- Jean Reed - Werewolf Babysitter who drives the soccer mom van everywhere! Except during the end of the world, which I was not allowed to participate in for some reason. Obsessed with Ducks because Kate Micucci PB + Garfunkel and Oates’ song Sex with Ducks was too funny to pass up.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I’ll probably add more later… like FFXIV characters for the folks doing that! And maybe that gamer profile quiz thing! And who knows what else!